- Claydon Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR + TLR 2a (£2,721)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 April 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Claydon Primary School is a nurturing, positive and collaborative working school with an exciting future ahead having recently joined a local MAT alongside our High School; our expansion is underway.
This is a great opportunity and an exciting time to be joining us as in September we will be expanding our Early Years provision, to include a 30 hour Nursery Offer and an additional Reception class.
You will be working as part of a team that prides itself on its forward-thinking attitude and team work, whilst remaining considerate of its staff and pupils.
Situated very close to Ipswich, we are looking to appoint an exceptional teacher, with the ability and experience, or potential, to lead and inspire the EYFS team in our school.
We can offer:
- a vibrant, friendly and welcoming ethos
- pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- dedicated staff who enjoy working collaboratively as a team
- a supportive, understanding and pro-active leadership team and local governing body
- opportunities to develop your skills and talents
- positive relationships with other agencies.
You will be a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who has:
- experience of teaching in EYFS
- knowledge and understanding of EYFS
- a record of achieving at least good teaching and outcomes
- experience of leadership within school
- a positive attitude towards change
- high expectations of themselves and others
- a willingness to develop within the role
- the ability to work co-operatively and effectively in a variety of teams.
Roll: 435 (including part time nursery).
Further details about the post and how to apply are available on our trust website: www.sslt.org.uk
Interview date: 7 May 2019.
Claydon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.