- Ringsfield CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 20 June 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019. Fixed term for 1 year with a view to being made permanent.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and forward thinking professional, who is able to inspire pupils and maintain the high standards already established by the dedicated, supportive team within the Association. This is great opportunity to establish an outstanding learning environment whilst working with a small class of 14 children.
You will have:
- excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- experience of teaching within EYFS
- the ability to inspire and engage children and give them a love for learning
- the ability to provide creative opportunities to enable children to take the next steps in their learning
- enthusiasm and creativity
- high expectations
- the ability to work as part of a team
- the ability to be prepared to take a full an active part in all school life.
Visits to the school are welcomed; to arrange an appointment please contact Mrs L Woodcock on (01502) 713030 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.