- Trinity CEVAP School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 14 April 2021 12:00 PM
- Required for September 2021.
The children, Governors and Head teacher of Trinity CEVA Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic EYFS Teacher to join our happy and nurturing school, working with our Reception Class from September 2021.
We are looking for someone who:
- loves children and enjoys outdoor learning
- is a creative classroom practitioner with lots of energy and fun who makes learning through play accessible for all
- can create exciting role play areas and inspiring continuous provision so our little learners are active, engaged and enthused
- can inspire every child to be their very best, take risks and have a great time learning
- has a track record of excellent teaching and outcomes for pupils
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and works well within a team
- is committed to the vision, values and ethos of our Church of England School.
In return, we will offer:
- pupils who enjoy learning and whose behaviour is excellent
- a caring and friendly environment where team work is integral to our success
- supportive staff, governors and parents
- focused professional development opportunities
- a fantastic learning environment.
Trinity CEVA Primary School is in the Combs Ford area of Stowmarket and is a Good school (Ofsted, June 2019) and Outstanding SIAMS (February 2017).
Please look at our website: www.trinityprimaryschool.com/ where you can find out more about the school.
Visits to view the school are encouraged and carried out in line with Covid safety measures, please contact the school office (01449) 770462 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to the school: Lavenham Way, Stowmarket Suffolk IP14 2BZ or via email: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 19 April
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required