- Whatfield CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £39,965 - £43,034
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 30 April 2019 01:00 PM
Required from 1 September 2019.
The governors and Executive Head Teacher of the Partnership of Bildeston Primary and Whatfield CEVC Primary Schools are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring Head of School for September 2019.
Whatfield CEVCP School is a very small rural Church of England school, with excellent community links. It is part of a very successful federation with Bildeston Primary School. We work under one governing body with an Executive Headteacher over both schools.
If you would like to work in a federation of schools that is committed to providing children with an excellent learning experience, aims to continually develop and grow, and where teamwork and the professional development of all staff is important, we would love to hear from you.
- share our vision of transforming learning to raise aspiration, secure an enjoyment and love of learning and develop a sense of pride in all that we do
- have experience of dealing with day-to-day management issues, including communicating with staff and parents
- be able to develop effective partnerships and good relationships with staff, governors, parents and the wider community in order to drive forward change and shape the future direction of Whatfield CEVC Primary School
- put children at the heart of everything they do
- be an outstanding and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with a proven track record of raising standards
- be an excellent leader with a passion and commitment to improving the life chances of our children
- have an ability to lead, inspire and motivate others
- be a creative thinker
- have the ability to drive forward developments in our curriculum
- be able to work collaboratively across the partnership.
Whilst this vacancy is ideally full time, other proposals may be considered. The position would have a class teaching commitment. There is an expectation that you can lead by example and have the skills to model high quality teaching and learning, as well as develop positive relationships across the school and federation.
Should you have any further questions or wish to arrange a visit, please make contact with our Executive Headteacher, Lynne Golding. Tel: (01449) 740269.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section. Alternatively, please email the school business manager at our federated school on: email@example.com
The completed form can be returned to the same email address showing how you meet the requirements of the post.
Interviews: 10 May 2019. (to be confirmed)
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.