- Otley and Witnesham Primary School Federation
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £20,903 pro rata
- 38 weeks per year.
- Fixed term for one year, initially.
Otley and Witnesham are both lovely, small village schools on the outskirts of Ipswich. The children are delightful, parents supportive and the team fabulous! Our vision is ‘Passion + Pride = Progress’ to reflect our belief that we develop resilient learners and celebrate their achievements, so they perform to the best of their abilities. The federation is working collaboratively in order to develop the highest quality education for the children.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person to join our team. The position is in a HLTA at Otley, 0.6 FTE. You will be able to undertake or contribute to the development of strategies and policies and have the ability to work with freedom and initiative. You will complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities under an agreed system of supervision. This may involve planning, preparing and delivering learning activities for individuals/ groups or for whole classes.
- be engaging, enigmatic and enthusiastic
- have previous classroom experience
- have knowledge of current issues and developments in education
- have a good awareness of strategies to improve the learning and achievement of students
- have a desire to raise standards in teaching and learning to improve achievement.
We will offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- a voice in our whole school development plans
- a wide range of expertise and experience
- opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- the freedom to teach creatively through topics that interest you
- a school that believes in continuing professional development
- supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governors.
Please contact Michaela Harris (Executive Headteacher) on (01473) 890302 for more information or to arrange a virtual tour in place of a school visit.
Interview date: 21 April 2021.
Otley and Witnesham Federated Primary Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.