- St Botolph's CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 13 November 2019 01:00 PM
Working Monday - Wednesday. A permanent role could become available.
Required from 24 February 2020.
St Botolph's CEVCP school is a happy and successful school in rural Suffolk. We are seeking to appoint an excellent and committed teacher for a Year 1 class.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner
- is able to work as part of a team
- has high expectations for learning, wellbeing and behaviour
- has the ability to inspire and motivate children.
We can offer you:
- an opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic team
- well-motivated and happy children
- supportive staff, governors and parents.
Visits to the school are welcome.
For further details or to arrange a visit, please contact Teresa Leeder, Secretary on (01379) 890181 or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: St Botolph's CEVCP School, Backhills, Botesdale IP22 1DW.
Interview date: w/c 18 November 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.