- Elmswell Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 25 November 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who aspires to excellence and is ready to take advantage of the opportunity to really make a difference to children's life chances.
We want a teacher who shares our commitment to the continuous improvement of teaching and learning, and who will inspire and motivate children to achieve their potential.
- Are you passionate about children's education?
- Do you enjoy a challenge?
- Do you want to make a real difference?
- be highly motivated and committed to raising standards
- be a team player who leads new developments with enthusiasm
- have high expectations of both yourself and pupils.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please phone the school office on (01359) 240261 to make an appointment.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: Elmswell CP School, Oxer Close, Elmswell, Suffolk IP30 9UE.
Interview date: 28 November 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.