- Kessingland C of E Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 02 May 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term for 12 months.
Required from September 2019.
Due to significant increase in pupil numbers, we are looking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher with a genuine passion for teaching to enable our children to make rapid progress.
We believe that every member of our school community has a vital part to play and is valued for who they are.
- have a desire to inspire and motivate those around you
- be innovative and creative
- ensure all children achieve their full potential
- involve yourself fully in the life of our school.
Our academy can offer:
- enthusiastic and friendly children who want to learn
- committed and motivated staff
- an incredibly supportive community and academy trust who look out for wellbeing and value all contributions
- a supportive academy trust which provides excellent leadership training opportunities.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
If you would like to discuss the position further, please contact Suzanne Downie, Office Manager on (01502) 740223 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available for download from our website: www.kessingland.dneat.org
Interview date: w/c 6 May 2019.
A distinctive element of DNEAT is that whilst they have the potential for significant growth and scale, we are also local and small enough to have meaningful working relationships between our academies. We are committed to a collaborative approach with headteachers, governors, staff and the central team at DNEAT working together. We are keen to appoint staff who want to work in partnership and to share expertise across groups of schools; in this way, we intend to offer exciting and innovative opportunities for professional development.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.