- Trinity CEVAP School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 22 March 2019 01:00 PM
Required to start from September 2019.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
The children, Governors and Headteacher of Trinity CEVA Primary School are seeking an inspirational and enthusiastic Teacher to join our friendly growing team. Trinity CEVAP opened in September 2014, initially with Reception and we are now looking for an excellent Upper KS2 Teacher as our first class of children move into this phase.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Teacher to work with the Headteacher and the rest of the Trinity Team to play an instrumental role in continuing to develop the school, offering an engaging and inspirational curriculum to our learners where every child can be their very best.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent, creative classroom practitioner with Upper KS2 experience who makes learning fun and engaging for all pupils
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is committed to working in partnership with the staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- is highly motivated, with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- is a team player who will motivate, inspire and support colleagues and who can demonstrate a track record of raising standards and outcomes for pupils
- has vision, enthusiasm and determination
- is committed to the vision and values of our Church of England School.
In return, we will offer:
- pupils who enjoy learning and whose behaviour is excellent
- a caring and friendly environment where team work is integral to our success
- supportive staff, governors and parents
- focused professional development opportunities
- a fantastic learning environment.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended, please contact Mrs Michelle Johnson in the school office (01449) 770462 to arrange an appointment to view the school and meet the Headteacher and staff.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to the school: Lavenham Way, Stowmarket Suffolk IP14 2BZ or via email: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 1 April 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.