- Barnham CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Our supportive and friendly school are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to inspire, cherish and believe in our pupils, parents and staff.
- be a confident and passionate primary teacher
- be able to demonstrate high expectations
- have a flexible and resilient attitude to challenge
- have commitment to providing irresistible learning opportunities for all children
- have the interpersonal skills to model and live out our Christian values; showing empathy, respect, trust and courage within our school.
Due to our unique location and relationship with our local estate and community our irresistible curriculum offers a wealth of real-life and meaningful outdoor learning opportunities.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are most welcome and encouraged, please call the school office on (01842) 890253 to arrange.
For further details about our school, please see our website: www.barnham.suffolk.sch.uk
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Application forms to be returned to: Headteacher, Barnham Primary School, Mill Lane, Barnham, Suffolk IP24 4NG or via email: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 29 April 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.