- Hopton CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term for 1 year.
Required from 2 September 2019, an inspirational teacher for a Year 5 / 6 class to become part of our small, dedicated team.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- are highly motivated with high expectations for progress, attainment and behaviour from all pupils
- demonstrate a 'Growth Mindset' and always offer a positive and solution focused approach
- are very well organised and can plan effectively to meet the needs of all pupils
- understand the demands of mixed cohort teaching and can plan effectively for both year groups
- have experience in providing effective interventions for children in order for them to reach their maximum potential
- are engaging and challenging in your teaching and learning
- are supportive and sympathetic of our Christian ethos
- can contribute to and help develop our small school family environment
- have a good sense of humour and can demonstrate great interpersonal skills with children, staff and parents
- can lead and support other staff in a subject area.
We can offer you:
- highly motivated children with excellent learning behaviours
- a warm, supportive and caring environment
- a developing and forward thinking approach
- commitment to continual professional development
- a supportive governing body, parents and community.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please phone (01953) 681449 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.