- Britannia Primary School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 09:00 AM
'Developing Responsible Citizens, Confident Individuals and Independent Learners'
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed KS2 Teacher from May 2019.
Britannia is on an exciting journey towards excellence and we are seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner with the qualities and skills of teaching and learning in KS2.
We are a three form entry primary school located in Ipswich, Suffolk, focused on providing an engaging, creative learning environment for all pupils. Our children love their school, and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards learning.
Our staff are committed and hardworking, underpinned by the school's high calibre administrative support team.
The leadership team and governing body are committed to continuing the strategic development of the school towards becoming outstanding.
You will be:
- able to build on our successful culture for learning
- dedicated, enthusiastic and creative
- able to inspire children and staff
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- a positive member of a team.
- a vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
- an exciting, very positive ethos where we celebrate success at all levels
- an enthusiastic, engaged and well behaved group of children who love to learn
- a rich, inspiring curriculum and learning environment
- a creative and collaborative approach to learning
- a reflective and committed staff team
- a desire for continued improvement and further development.
Roll: 630 plus nursery
Visits to the school to meet the Principal, Tracy McKenzie are welcome. To arrange an appointment, for further information or an informal discussion regarding the post, please contact our School Business Manager, Michael Hewstone. Tel: (01473) 728566, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs can be downloaded from the related information section. Alternatively, they are available from the School website: www.britannia.suffolk.sch.uk or by phoning the school office on (01473) 728566. CVs are not accepted.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: email@example.com or posted to: Human Resource, Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD.
Interview date: 30 April and 1 May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.