- Saxmundham Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 October 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 August 2020. To be reviewed in May 2020 with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Required from January 2020.
Saxmundham Primary School, part of Avocet Academy Trust, is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated KS2 Teacher to be based in a mixed year 5/6 class.
We strive to develop happy, caring and resilient learners who are always challenged to achieve their best. The school was last inspected by Ofsted in February 2018 and achieved 'Good' in all areas.
We are looking for:
- an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong commitment to Quality First Teaching
- excellent knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
- an enthusiastic, hardworking and adaptable teacher with a desire to raise standards of attainment and achievement for all groups of children
- an inspirational and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils' work and behaviour
- an organised individual with good collaborative skills.
We can offer you:
- a school where individuals really do matter, and where everyone makes a difference
- friendly and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- excellent support from our team of dedicated staff
- a coherent, well-sequenced curriculum
- opportunities and commitment to your on-going professional development within the school and across Avocet Academy Trust
- strong links with the community
- a school committed to staff well-being.
Our children would love to meet you; please come and see for yourself. To arrange a visit, please contact Melissa Bridgman in our office on: (01728) 602205.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 28 of October 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.