- Worlingworth CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 25 October 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020, fixed term for 2 terms initially. Review at Easter, with the possibility of permanent thereafter.
We are looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher for our mixed year group class, specific subject interest in literacy or numeracy would be an advantage.
The school was inspected by Ofsted in June 2019 and achieved 'Outstanding' for the second time and does not rest on its laurels.
Our school motto is 'Cherish All, Achieve Together' and this encompasses all that we do. We expect high standards of behaviour from pupils; and the staff are determined to provide high-quality teaching and learning opportunities for all pupils.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner with:
- outstanding classroom skills and a secure knowledge of KS2 curriculum
- high expectations of children and a proven commitment to continuing high standards
- proven skills of organisation, leadership and flexibility
- the ability to support, lead and inspire colleagues by example
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team
- a commitment to the church ethos of the school.
We can offer you:
- a strong commitment to your professional development
- friendly, hardworking staff and children
- committed governors
- excellent parental support and strong community links
- an opportunity to join a caring team who work together
- an exciting and innovative curriculum.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact us on (01728) 628397.
An application pack can be download from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form and covering letter to Vicki Gascoyne-Cecil via email: email@example.com or via post to the school: Shop Street, Worlingworth, Woodbridge IP13 7HX.
Interview date: w/c 28 October 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.