- Halifax Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 February 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
Are you a qualified primary teacher with a passionate desire to inspire young learners?
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our team who is passionate about helping every child excel and achieve both academic and personal milestones they might feel were beyond them.
Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
- is highly motivated and excited by teaching
- values inclusion and is enthusiastic
- able to inspire children to learn with high expectations for every child
- has a clear vision of what high quality learning looks like and is able to communicate this effectively to pupils
- enjoys being part of a team and working towards shared goals and outcomes
- has a clear understanding of the curriculum and is able to provide inspiring and enriching learning opportunities.
We can offer:
- children who take pride in their school and are engaged in learning
- a warm and supportive school environment with a commitment to wellbeing
- an ambitious school, with support for your professional development and opportunities for your future career
- colleagues who are passionate about working together and providing children with the best possible opportunities
- strong leadership and a proven record of growing our own talented staff
- an engaged and supportive governing committee.
Halifax Primary School is in the Belstead Road / Maidenhall area of Ipswich and is a 'Good' school (Ofsted, December 2019).
Please visit our website: www.halifax.omat.org.uk where you can find out more about the school.
Visits are warmly welcomed, please contact Kelly Landers on (01473) 683932 to arrange an appointment.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application via post to: Kelly Landers, Halifax Primary School, Prince of Wales Drive, Ipswich, IP2 8PY or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 2 March 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for this post.