- Cockfield CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 15 June 2020 10:00 AM
Fixed term from 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021, with the possibility of a permanent contract thereafter. Part time or job share applications also considered.
We are seeking to appoint a Good to Outstanding teacher to join our school in a Y5/Y6 class.
You will be a teacher who:
- is committed to safeguarding and who puts the wellbeing of children at the heart of all that you do
- is an excellent team player, able to bring fresh ideas to the team
- is inclusive in your practice, tailoring learning opportunities to meet the needs of all children
- is passionate and committed to providing the best learning opportunities for our children
- can encourage the children to develop a passion for learning through a creative and exciting curriculum
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- have Year 6 experience
- demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- be well organised with the ability to work as part of a team.
As a school we can offer you:
- enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- small classes
- a supportive staff team
- a firm commitment to your personal and professional development
- a supportive governing body, parents and community.
For an informal conversation (instead of a school visit) please contact the school office on (01284) 828287.
This post would be suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms should be posted/emailed to the Headteacher at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.