- Trinity CEVAP School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 14 April 2021 11:30 PM
- Required for September 2021.
The children, Governors and Head teacher of Trinity CEVA Primary School are seeking an experienced, inspirational and enthusiastic Teacher to join our Upper KS2 team.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a creative classroom practitioner with upper KS2 experience who makes learning fun and engaging for all learners
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- can inspire every child to be their very best
- has a track record of excellent teaching and outcomes for pupils
- has vision, enthusiasm and determination
- is committed to the vision and values of our Church of England School
- has the experience and knowledge to lead a curriculum area - ideally Computing but can be negotiated.
In return, we will offer:
- pupils who enjoy learning and whose behaviour is excellent
- a caring and friendly environment where team work is integral to our success
- supportive staff, governors and parents
- focused professional development opportunities
- a fantastic learning environment.
Trinity CEVA Primary School is in the Combs Ford area of Stowmarket and is a Good school (Ofsted, June 2019) and Outstanding SIAMS (February 2017).
Please look at our website: www.trinityprimaryschool.com/ where you can find out more about the school
Visits to view the school are encouraged and carried out in line with Covid safety measures, please contact the school office (01449) 770462 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to the school: Lavenham Way, Stowmarket Suffolk IP14 2BZ or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 19 April
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.