- Claydon Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 22 April 2021 12:00 PM
- MPR / UPR
- NQTs very welcome to apply
- Required from September 2021
We are a nurturing, positive and collaborative working school, offering an exciting opportunity for a passionate practitioner to join us. We are part of a local MAT and have grown as a school over the last year – expanding to a full-time nursery, three reception classes, three year 1 classes and a brand-new build for years 5 and 6. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our school, working as part of a supportive team that prides itself on its forward thinking and team work, whilst considerate of staff and pupil wellbeing.
Situated very close to Ipswich, we are looking to appoint a skilled teacher to work within our KS2 team.
We can offer:
- a vibrant, friendly and welcoming ethos
- pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- dedicated staff who enjoy working collaboratively as a team
- a supportive, understanding and proactive leadership team and local governing body
- opportunities to develop and nurture your skills and talents
- positive relationships and networks within our trust.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who has:
- a sound knowledge of safeguarding and your roles and responsibilities linked to this
- experience of teaching in KS2
- knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- a positive, enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude
- high expectations of themselves and others
- a willingness and drive to develop within the role
- the ability to work co-operatively and effectively in a variety of teams.
We encourage and welcome visits to allow you to find out more about us, you can also visit our website: https://www.claydonprimary.net/ For further information about the school or to arrange a visit (subject to COVID guidelines) please contact the school office on (01473) 830439 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details about the post and how to apply are available on our trust website: www.sslt.org.uk
Interview date: 30 April 2021.
Claydon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.