- Whitehouse Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 21 April 2021 09:00 AM
- MPR/UPR (plus TLR2)
- Required from 1st September 2021.
Due to a recent promotion, we are looking to recruit a motivated, enthusiastic and creative Maths Coordinator with the ability to teach in any KS. You will be committed to the delivery of a curriculum that engages and inspires our learners, supporting our 'If you believe it, you can achieve it!' ethos. Maths is a strength of our school.
You will be joining a reflective school and will:
- be an enthusiastic practitioner with knowledge and experience of the latest curriculum and practice
- set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- adapt provision and practice to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- make accurate and productive use of formative and summative assessment
- use positive behaviour management to foster the emotional wellbeing of all pupils and ensure a safe and happy learning environment
- deliver excellent learning and progress outcomes for all children
- be a strong team player, able to liaise with other teachers within school to support our ongoing school improvement activities
- lead the development of Maths in all KS, driving improvement in standards to support our school improvement plan.
We can offer:
- engaged, creative and excited learners who take pride in their school
- a warm and welcoming school environment
- dedicated and supportive colleagues
- an inclusive and well-resourced school with a clear vision for school improvement to which all staff contribute effectively
- forward thinking approaches to learning and high quality professional development
- an engaged and supportive governing body
- allocated management time.
You will join a talented team of reflective practitioners who all have the confidence to contribute new ideas, thus ensuring that we maintain a culture of high expectations and aspirations within our school community.
Whitehouse Community Primary School is a supportive school with an increasing roll (currently 574 pupils) including a 52 place nursery.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. For further information about the school, visit our website: www.whcps.org For further details or to arrange to visit the school, please contact Debbie Whight on (01473) 741249 or email: email@example.com
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school: Marlow Road, Ipswich IP1 5JN.
Interview date: 27 April 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.