- Claydon Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 22 April 2021 12:00 PM
- MPR / UPR plus TLR2a (currently £2873)
- Required from September 2021
Roll from September: 437 (plus full-time nursery children).
We are extremely excited to be able to offer an aspiring leader the opportunity to join our nurturing, positive and collaborative working school, with a newly created Lower Key Stage 2 Phase Leader post. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong and passionate practitioner to develop as a leader and support our drive for improvement.
We are part of a local MAT and have grown as a school over the last year – expanding to a full-time nursery, three reception classes, three year 1 classes and a brand new build for years 5 and 6. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our school, working as part of a supportive and new Leadership team that prides itself on its forward thinking and team work, whilst considerate of staff and pupil wellbeing.
We can offer:
- a vibrant, friendly and welcoming ethos
- pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- dedicated staff who enjoy working collaboratively as a team
- a supportive, understanding and proactive leadership team and local governing body
- coaching, mentoring and professional development to support you to be the best leader you can be
- release time to support you within your Phase Leader role
- positive relationships and networks within our trust.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual who has:
- a sound knowledge of safeguarding and your roles and responsibilities linked to this
- the ability to lead by example as an excellent classroom practitioner
- strong knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum
- a positive, enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude
- high expectations of themselves and others
- a willingness and drive to develop within the role
- the ability to work co-operatively and effectively in a variety of teams.
We encourage and welcome visits to allow you to find out more about us, you can also visit our website: https://www.claydonprimary.net/ For further information about the school or to arrange a visit (subject to COVID guidelines) please contact the school office on (01473) 830439 or email: email@example.com
Further details about the post and how to apply are available on our trust website: www.sslt.org.uk
Interview date: (provisional) 28 April 2021.
Claydon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.