- Place Farm Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £35,008 - £36,646 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 02 October 2019 09:00 AM
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher.
We are looking for:
- inspiring teachers with a passion for primary education
- teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
- teachers who deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- teachers who are highly motivated
- leaders who are driven and passionate about improving the life chances of pupils.
As part of the Unity Schools' Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust's Leadership Development Programme).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange a visit, please contact Sarah Franks, PA to the Headteacher on (01440) 702836 or email: email@example.com
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 11 October 2019.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.