- Westfield Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2021 09:00 AM
- 15 hours per week
- Fixed term until 31 August 2022
- Applications from Early Career Teachers are welcomed.
- Required from January 2022 (or earlier)
Following the successful appointment of one of our Reception Teachers to Assistant Headteacher, we are looking for a passionate EYFS teacher to job share in Reception from September 2021. You will teach Reception class 2 days a week with additional PPA allowance given.
Westfield Primary Academy is a good school committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for all of our pupils. Lifelong Learning is at the heart of everything we do. We are keen to develop confident and resilient citizens, equipped to face the opportunities that are ahead of them in the 21st Century.
You will need to:
- demonstrate a genuine passion for teaching and learning
- be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a wider team
- have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
- be a champion for every child, believing in success for all
- be able to embrace change and challenge
- have a clear understanding of the wider curriculum
- show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
- have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
In return we can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- a voice in our whole school development plans
- a wide range of expertise and experience
- opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- a school that believes in continuing professional development
- supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governors
- excellent CPD opportunities as part of the Unity Schools partnership.
To apply, please visit: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/142786SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/142786INT
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the advertised date.
Interview date: 8 October 2021.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.