- Otley and Witnesham Primary School Federation
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 21 October 2020 12:00 PM
MPR (0.6 FTE)
Otley and Witnesham are both lovely, small village schools on the outskirts of Ipswich. The children are delightful, parents supportive and the team fabulous! Our vision is ‘Passion + Pride = Progress’ to reflect our belief that we develop resilient learners and celebrate their achievements, so they perform to the best of their abilities. The federation is working collaboratively in order to develop the highest quality education for the children.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person to join our team. The position is in a Reception/Year 1 class at Witnesham.
- be an experienced teacher
- be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a team
- have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
- be able to embrace change and challenge
- have a clear understanding of the curriculum
- show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
- have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
We will offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- a voice in our whole school development plans
- a wide range of expertise and experience
- opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- the freedom to teach creatively through topics that interest you
- a school that believes in continuing professional development
- supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governors.
For further information please contact the school office at Witnesham Primary School on (01473) 785252 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available to download from the related information section. Please return completed applications to the school.
Interview date: 23 October 2020.
Otley and Witnesham Federated Primary Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.