- Hillside Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR + TLR2
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 November 2019 01:00 PM
Required from April 2020.
"We are learners, nurturing learners for a bright future"
We see a bright future for the children at Hillside Primary School and Nursery because we believe all learners will be successful if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as our dedicated staff?
We are keen to appoint a highly proficient and successful teacher to join our dedicated team. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner using effective classroom management skills.
We welcome applicants who:
- believe that every child can succeed.
- are a highly effective classroom practitioner whose engaging and challenging teaching secures good learning progress for all
- are capable of modelling highly proficient practice in the teaching of mathematics
- have high expectations of all pupils
- have experience of leadership as a small project or foundation subject leader
- have a willingness to reflect on and continuously professionally develop your teaching and leadership.
We can offer you:
- a Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Trust-wide Continuous Professional Development (CPD) including executive coaching
- the opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school
- a culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school
- a supportive team of colleagues.
* A TLR2 is payable for Leading Mathematics.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
The application form and job description can also be found on the school website: www.hillsidecp.net or downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 6 December 2019.
Hillside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.