- Walsham-le-Willows CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Walsham le Willows
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.4 FTE)
- Job term:
- Job Share
- Closing date:
- 04 April 2019 01:00 PM
2 days per week as part of a job share.
Required from September 2019.
Walsham le Willows CEVC Primary School is a church school with a distinct Christian ethos.
We are looking to employ a highly skilled and enthusiastic Year 4 / 5 Teacher. You will need to have a secure knowledge of the KS2 primary curriculum, in particular expectations for the end of Year 6, and have high expectations of your pupils.
We are looking for:
- an excellent class teacher who is able to inspire and motivate pupils
- a creative and reflective teacher who has exceptional communication and personal organisation skills
- a team player who will be able to collaborate with colleagues and contribute to the life of our school.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
- a supportive and motivated leadership and staff team
- a commitment to your ongoing professional development.
If you would like to join our committed and professional team, we would like to hear from you. We warmly welcome visits to our school.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed application forms via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the school, Wattisfield Road, Walsham le Willows, Bury St Edmunds IP31 3BD.
Interview date: w/c 23 April 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.