- Abbot's Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 24 June 2019 09:00 AM
Required from October 2019 (with the possibility of a September start) to join our friendly and successful primary school.
We are seeking a skilled, dedicated practitioner who:
- has a secure knowledge of the primary curriculum
- has high expectations of pupil behaviour, progress and attainment
- can work flexibly within a supportive, hardworking team.
Roll: 397; 4-11
You are most welcome to visit the school.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
For further details and an application form please contact Julie Brown at the school.
Tel: (01449) 612818. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 1 July 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.