- Clements Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.6 FTE)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 April 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
The Governors would like to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to work within our caring primary school to teach a variety of classes across KS2.
We are seeking a professional, dedicated teacher who has:
• a good understanding of progression and expectations in KS2
• high expectations of teaching and learning
• good classroom management and organisation
• an ability to inspire children to enjoy learning
• a commitment to enable children to reach their full potential
• a commitment to work closely as a team member
• the ability to be a reflective practitioner committed to your own professional development.
We can offer:
• friendly children with a positive attitude to learning
• a commitment to developing you professionally
• a place in a supportive staff team
• partnerships with other local schools as part of Unity Schools' Partnership.
If you would like to join our team and help make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Further information and an an application pack can be found on our website: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Unity Schools - Welcoming Diversity.
Clements Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is a regulated activity and an enhanced DBS check will be required.