- Guildhall Feoffment Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020, or September 2019 if possible.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic practitioner who is committed to teaching a primary curriculum and enjoys working in a supportive and professional team. You will be responsible for delivering a curriculum that engages and inspires our eager learners.
Guildhall Feoffment C P School is a vibrant and creative learning community, with committed staff and supportive parents and governors who work together for the benefit of all pupils.
If you are seeking an opportunity to work within an exciting educational environment, we can offer rich professional development opportunities.
You will be:
- an excellent and motivated classroom practitioner, focused on raising standards for all pupils
- committed to working as a team member on our ongoing school development activities
- an effective communicator with staff and parents
- a reflective practitioner, able to tailor classroom learning to the needs of your pupils.
In return, we can offer:
- friendly children with a positive attitude to learning
- shared planning and creative ideas for curriculum delivery
- a clear and engaging vision for school improvement to which all staff contribute effectively
- a commitment to continuing professional development and innovation
- a valued role within an experienced and dedicated staff team
- working with our primary and secondary colleagues in the Bury Schools' Partnership.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Andrew Hammond, Headteacher, via email at: email@example.com
If you are interested in this post, an application form and job description are available from our school website: www.guildhallfeoffment.org
Alternatively, you can request a copy via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 1 July 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.