- East Bergholt CEVCP School
- Place of work:
- East Bergholt
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 01:00 PM
- NQTs are welcome to apply
Required from September 2021.
East Bergholt CEVC Primary School is a thriving village school with 202 children on roll.
We require a class teacher (key stage to be determined on appointment) who:
- has a good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- is enthusiastic and well organised
- has excellent interpersonal skills and will fit in well with our happy school team
- will set high expectations and make a positive difference for all our children.
We can offer:
- a well experienced senior leadership team who will be very supportive
- polite children who are eager to learn
- extensive school grounds.
For more information take a look at our website: www.eastbergholt-pri.suffolk.sch.uk
Application packs are available to download from the related information section.
Interviews: w/c 19 April 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.