- Hopton CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 April 2021 01:00 PM
- £25,714 - £38,690 pa
- Fixed Term for 12 months
- Required from September 2021.
We are looking for a creative, fun, inspiring, and dedicated EYFS practitioner to teach at Hopton Primary School from September 2021.
You would be working alongside a small but extremely talented team, who put the outcomes of children at the centre of their decisions. We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to further develop our recently resigned outside EYFS environment, which has already been richly resourced by the team. Hopton Primary is small village school with a community feel but high standards and expectations for both the staff and children. We ensure that the children are supported and challenged in a nurturing environment which enables them to grow as well round people with a solid moral compass.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and inspiration
- are very well organised and can plan effectively to meet the needs of all pupils
- are energetic, engaging and challenging in your teaching and learning
- are highly motivated with high expectations for progress, attainment and behaviour
- work well in small teams and provide solutions when needed
- have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and an understanding of how children learn in the Early Years setting.
We can offer you:
- friendly, hardworking children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- the opportunity to work with an experienced and highly effective team
- a creative and engaging curriculum
- the scope and support to develop the current EYFS provision
- high quality professional development
- supportive and caring senior leaders and governors
- opportunities to engage professionally with a large variety of other schools.
Visits to the school are encouraged (subject to COVID guidelines). If you are interested in this post and would like to find out more, please contact the school office and arrange a time to visit the school. Email: email@example.com Tel: 01953 681449
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 19 and 26 April 2021
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.