- Barnby North Cove Primary School
- Place of work:
- Barnby North Cove
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 15 November 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020.
We are looking for an inspiring, nurturing and dedicated practitioner who is enthusiastic about delivering high quality teaching to our children.
Barnby North Cove Primary School is a small school within the Borders Partnership, with class sizes of around 25 pupils, which creates a family but focussed approach to our teaching and learning. We have a highly-dedicated staff team, supportive community and delightful pupils. Barnby North Cove Primary School is part of the Consortium Multi Academy Trust. The school and trust are committed to supporting teacher's professional development.
We hope to appoint an exemplary teacher who:
- has a good understanding of progression and expectations in primary education
- has a clear vision of effective teaching and learning
- has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- has the commitment and ability to inspire children and their joy of learning
- can embrace change and challenges
- has excellent interpersonal, management and organisational skills.
Qualified Teacher Status (Degree 2:1+ preferred) is essential.
A bespoke package of CPD will to be arranged as required.
For further information, please contact April Bunn via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01502) 476230.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 21 November 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.