- Chilton Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 29 November 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 August 2020 initially.
Required from 3 February 2020.
Chilton Community Primary School is seeking a dedicated teacher who is committed to helping children achieve their best. The school has transformed in the past three years and we believe in treating staff well, recognising and rewarding teacher's efforts and collaborating to improve outcomes for our pupils.
We are looking for someone to teach our class of 17 enthusiastic and amazingly well-behaved Year 1 children - they truly are a delight to teach and need a good teacher to help them continue their excellent start to their time at Chilton. We have a really clear and efficient planning process and believe firmly in supporting our teachers to have an excellent work-life balance.
Please apply if you:
- enjoy teaching
- are committed to achieving the best outcomes for children
- are a good team player who forms strong, positive relationships with pupils, parents and other staff
- are open to developing your practice and helping others develop theirs alongside our team.
We can offer you:
- pupils with excellent behaviour
- a committed senior team that believes in recognising teacher's hard work and working alongside them to carry out school improvement
- excellent opportunities for the development of leadership
- a friendly, welcoming staff team.
Visits are encouraged so you can experience our great school.
Please telephone the office on (01449) 612928 to arrange an appointment.
To find out more information about our school please visit our website: www.chilton.suffolk.sch.uk
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school via post: Chilton Community Primary School, Violet Hill Road, Stowmarket IP14 1NN or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 6 December 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.