- Freeman Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 20 November 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term contract until 28 February 2021.
Required from 24 February 2020.
Freeman Community Primary School is a 'Good' (Ofsted November 2015) successful, happy, caring community of 207 children in the village of Stowupland, near Stowmarket.
We are looking for an inspirational and outstanding teacher who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to teach within our KS1 team in our Year 1 class.
There are 30 children in the class and you will be supported by a teaching assistant each morning. You will also be expected to take on the leadership of a subject.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is passionate about teaching and learning and is able to motivate and inspire pupils and colleagues
- is an outstanding practitioner with a good understanding of the essential characteristics of effective learning and teaching
- will deliver creative, inspiring and enriching learning opportunities
- will set high expectations and standards for all children
- will work in a team and form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- will lead a curriculum subject (to be negotiated).
We can offer:
- a welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team dedicated to raising standards
- happy children who are eager to learn and make the most of their time in our school
- well behaved children
- a school that strives for every child to reach their true potential
- supportive staff and governors
- opportunities to grow and develop as a professional
- a beautiful setting.
This post would suit an experienced teacher. Please state your areas of expertise / subject leadership in your application.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please contact Daniel Pettitt, Headteacher or Tammy Patel, School Business Manager on (01449) 612067 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book a visit and to request an application pack. You may also download a pack from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 25 November 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.