- Tudor CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 06 January 2020 01:00 PM
Required from Easter or February half term 2020.
We are looking for someone to teach our class of enthusiastic and well-behaved Year 1 children.
The children truly are a delight to teach and need a good teacher to help them continue their excellent start to their time at Tudor CE Primary School.
Please apply if you:
- enjoy teaching
- are committed to achieving the best outcomes for children
- are a good team player who forms strong, positive relationships with pupils, parents and other staff
- have a good knowledge of phonic teaching and jolly phonics, although we will provide training if necessary.
We can offer you:
- pupils with excellent behaviour
- a friendly, welcoming staff team and MAT team
- a strong and experienced KS1 team to work with.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, an application form is available on the school website: www.tudorceprimary.co.uk
Interview date: 10 December 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.