- West Row Academy
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- MPR + TLR2a
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 November 2019 03:00 PM
West Row Academy has an exciting opportunity for a Year 2 Teacher to join their team. This role also includes the responsibility for KS1 and English.
This is an ideal opportunity for a more experienced Teacher looking to join a well established team.
'Empowering Everyone to Achieve Excellence'
West Row Academy is a happy, friendly and caring school who are proud to be part of Eastern Multi-Academy Trust, a forward-thinking trust committed to improving the life chances of all pupils.
We are keen to appoint a KS1 Leader to our team to play a key role in ensuring the best quality of learning for our pupils.
We can offer:
- a supportive academy trust, with a commitment to staff wellbeing and professional development
- a supportive leadership team who believe in a 'growth mindset' for everyone
- a dedicated team of professional colleagues who will welcome you with open arms
- regular release time in order to carry out and maintain your leadership role.
We are looking for an experienced or aspiring leader who will:
- have an outstanding impact on the attainment and progress of pupils, both in their own class and across KS1
- monitor and support the teaching and learning across KS1
- monitor behaviour across KS1 and support staff with liaising effectively with parents
- make a positive contribution to school improvement and delivering our school vision and values
- build effective relationships with children, families, staff, governors and the wider community.
You must hold a teaching qualification.
To apply, visit: www.eastern-mat.co.uk
If we receive sufficient applicants of a high calibre, we may bring the closing date forward. You will be required to undertake employment checks including an enhanced DBS with children's barred list check prior to commencing this role.