- The Willows Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.6 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 28 October 2019 01:00 PM
Working 3 days per week.
Required from January 2020.
The Willows Primary School is a unique, exciting place to work. We are looking for an experience Year 3 Teacher, who has experience of teaching in KS2.
You should have experience of achieving good outcomes for pupils and being able to meet the needs of all learners.
You would be expected to lead a subject across the whole of the school.
We require a qualified teacher who:
- can demonstrate consistently good teaching
- has experience of leading a subject across the whole of the primary phase
- has high expectations and a track record of securing high outcomes for all pupils
- can effectively use assessment for learning to support their teaching and move pupils learning forward
- can work as part of a team and share responsibility for pupil outcomes.
Our commitment to you:
- A well-resourced school that encourages continuing professional development
- Trust in your capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas
- A school where you will be enabled to make your mark and you will really know you are making a difference in the lives of children
- A warm welcome when you visit.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the Headteacher via email: email@example.com or by phoning the school office on (01473) 683178.
We reserve the right to interview suitable candidates before the closing date.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: The Willows Primary School, Downing Close, Ipswich, Suffolk IP29ER.
Interview date: 31 October 2019.
The Willows Primary School is an Orwell Multi Academy Trust Academy and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.