- Cedarwood Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 22 November 2019 01:00 PM
Full time (job share considered).
Fixed term for spring and summer terms 2020.
Required from January 2020.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an excellent Year 4 Teacher to join the very successful Cedarwood team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate practitioner who is committed to achieving excellence and enjoyment for all pupils.
You will need to:
- have high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- be nurturing and develop excellent relationships with children
- have experience of supporting children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- be able to plan and deliver inspiring and challenging lessons
- positively and enthusiastically embrace change and challenge
- be committed to personal growth and open to new ideas
- have excellent interpersonal, management and organisational skills
- have a real desire to make a positive difference to all children.
The school implements a rigorous child protection policy.
To arrange a visit, please contact Katharyn Smith-Howell, School Business Manager via email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, for further information and an application form, please visit our website: cedarwood.eschools.co.uk
Interview date: 28 November 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.