- Old Newton CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR + TLR2 (£2,796)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 18 December 2019 01:00 PM
Required from April 2020 or sooner, we are looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher to join our hardworking and dedicated team.
Our school motto is 'Aspire, Believe, Care' and this lies at the heart of all that we do. We expect high standards of behaviour from pupils and are determined to provide high-quality teaching and learning opportunities for all pupils. We strive to ensure that each child is supported to allow them to reach their full potential.
At our last Ofsted Inspection in June 2019, the school was rated as 'Good' and in our most recent SIAMS inspection in March 2018, we achieved 'Outstanding'.
Old Newton is a highly regarded, ambitious and creative school in the Tilian Partnership Multi-Academy Trust. We are set in a small village outside of Stowmarket and currently have 91 pupils on roll.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skillfull classroom practitioner who will initially be working in our Year 5 / 6 class and there is the potential to be a senior teacher. The ability to lead mathematics across the school would be an advantage.
You will need:
- outstanding classroom skills and a secure knowledge of KS2 curriculum
- to preferably have experience across the primary range
- high expectations of children's progress with a proven commitment to continuing high standards
- the ability to respond to behaviour in a positive manner with resilience and sensitivity
- proven skills of organisation, leadership and flexibility
- the ability to support, lead and inspire colleagues by example
- excellent interpersonal skills across the whole school community and beyond
- the ability to work as a team with ambition to learn, develop and share pedagogy.
We can offer you:
- a strong commitment to your professional development
- friendly, hardworking staff and children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- skilled teaching assistant support
- excellent parental support and strong community links
- opportunities to engage professionally with teachers of similar age classes.
The post would suit a highly motivated and talented teacher who is prepared to take a full and active part in all school life.
For further information on our schools, please visit our trust website: www.tilian.org.uk where you will find a link to each school's website.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact us on (01449) 673257 or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form and covering letter to Jo Lockyear via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 9 December 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.