- Abbots Green Academy
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 04 October 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020, or earlier if available.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Year 5 teacher to join our highly committed teaching team.
We are looking for:
- a teacher with high expectations for teaching and learning
- a teacher who can deliver high-quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- a teacher who is highly motivated
- the ability to teach KS1 or KS2
- a proven track record of outstanding teaching
- great interpersonal skills and good communication
- a good comprehension of the curriculum
- passion and commitment to each and every child.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities due to the presence of a Teaching School (Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance) at the heart of our academy trust which is driving outstanding opportunities for professional development, research, teacher training and collaboration between schools and across key stages
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the trust's Leadership Development Programme).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged to discuss the position in more detail with the Headteacher.
To arrange a visit, please contact Ang Morrison, Headteacher via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01284) 718818.
This post would be suitable for either an NQT or experienced teacher.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/98407SJD
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.