- Rendlesham Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 14 April 2021 01:00 PM
- £25,712 - £36,597
- Required from 1 September 2021 (or sooner).
How does the environment impact a child's learning? Is equity more important than equality? Where does taking a risk lead you? Does an eraser remove learning opportunities?
If you are thinking about the answers to these questions and are inspired to think more deeply then we are the right school for you! Our ethos is driven by curiosity both in adults and children. We are developing an inspiring teaching model based around characteristics of learning and a desire to build intrinsic links in knowledge acquisition; and are looking for an experienced and forward thinking teacher to join our team.
Rendlesham Primary School is part of the Consortium Multi Academy Trust where success for all is encouraged and celebrated.
We can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full support and training from a wider team
- Wide range of staff benefits
- Extensive Wellbeing support package
- Opportunity for career progression
We are looking for an exemplary Year 5/6 Class Teacher who:
- is willing to work in collaboration with staff in a phase model and across the Trust
- is inspired by research and can challenge their own and others thinking respectfully
- is interested in taking responsibility for a subject area
- has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- believes in inclusive teaching and can model strong SEND practice
- can embrace change and challenges
- is creative in their thinking and prepared to take risks, reflect and adapt.
- has a desire to progress professional development and skills and to participate in school and Trust CPD opportunities
- will contribute to the wider school through our extended schools club offer
- is willing to travel to other school sites if required.
Qualified Teacher Status (Degree 2:1+ preferred)
A bespoke package of CPD will to be arranged as required
For further information please contact Sally Boulter by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01394 462190
An application pack is available to download form the related information section.
Interview Date: 22 April 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.