- St Albans Catholic High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 29 November 2019 12:00 PM
The Governors of St Alban's Catholic High School are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, motivated and inspiring teacher of Physical Education from April 2020. The ability to offer some KS3 Science teaching would be beneficial.
St Alban's is a successful, oversubscribed school. We strive to provide an excellent education for our students within a caring Christian community where all are respected, valued and supported to achieve their potential. You need to be willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school but do not need to be Catholic.
We are looking for an individual with the following qualities:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A passion for excellence in the teaching of physical education
- The ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- The ability to offer a range of extra-curricular activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The attributes to be a strong form tutor.
This post would suit an NQT or an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge.
*Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010 applies.
Further details and an application form can be found on the school website: www.st-albans.suffolk.sch.uk
Completed application and disclosure forms should be emailed to: email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted.
We reserve the right to close the advert when sufficient suitable applications are received.
All offers of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, evidence of Right to Work in the UK and satisfactory completion of all other pre-employment checks.
St Alban's Catholic High School is part of the Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.