- Newmarket Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 17 May 2019 09:00 AM
Required from September 2019.
- have a passion for teaching and wish to inspire young people to love learning
- want to join a forward thinking, highly supportive and progressive Department
- wish to be part of an Academy that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities irrespective of career stage
- have a desire to progress to leadership in the very near future?
Newmarket Academy is part of The Unity Schools' Partnership, consisting of primary and secondary schools, is a vibrant and inspiring place to work and learn, striving to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
Newmarket Academy is a 'Good' school.
We want you to help us make it an 'Outstanding' school.
We are seeking to appoint a highly qualified, ambitious and motivational teacher to deliver an outstanding learning experience for our students. A strong commitment to challenging young people to achieve their potential plus a desire to be an innovative team member are essential.
- newly refurbished learning spaces with state-of-the-art interactive white boards and sound systems
- an excellent programme of induction into the Academy with supportive and motivated staff
- outstanding career development and CPD opportunities across the Trust
- annual Well-being day.
* £23,720 - £39,406
In return, you will be:
- an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
- committed to raising standards for all
- able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace and initiate new ideas.
You are invited to visit the Academy and meet the team. Please contact Claire Bailey, PA to the Principal on (01638) 664412 or email: email@example.com to make an appointment.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: w/c 20 May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools' Partnership - welcoming diversity.