- Stowmarket High School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 18 May 2021 10:00 AM
- MPR / UPR (+TLR2b)
- Required from September 2021
We are seeking to appoint a transformational 2nd in Mathematics who will help the school continue to develop and thrive as a successful comprehensive school by making a direct contribution to raising achievement in mathematics.
The successful candidate will be an inspirational person and must have the ability to teach KS3 and KS4.
We are looking for a person with outstanding leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills to continue the transformation of mathematics.
Our ideal teaching candidate will:
- Have the ability to enthuse and motivate students
- Have motivation, enthusiasm, creativity and resilience
- Have a passion for their subject
- Have a proven track record in the classroom
- Be a successful leader and manager who has led, implemented and managed change
- Focus their team on executing effective teaching and learning practices
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to analyse and interpret data to improve outcomes
- Have a positive outlook, inspiring others and leading by example
- Be committed to their own professional development with the aim of broadening their leadership remit in the future.
Stowmarket High School is situated in picturesque mid Suffolk with excellent commuter links to Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich. We are an inclusive 11 - 18 Academy and part of Waveney Valley Academies Trust and have just recently moved into a new state of the art school.
In return for working at Stowmarket High School, staff are assured of a welcoming environment with supportive colleagues and a strong focus on staff induction and ongoing professional development, a consistent and supportive approach to behaviour for learning together with inspirational and dynamic leadership.
Other staff benefits include:
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals
- Commitment to staff well-being and work life balance
- Ongoing Professional Development opportunities within the Trust.
For more information, visit our website at www.stowhigh.com
To apply, please submit a completed application form to Michele Miall, Headteacher's PA at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 25 May 2021.
Stowmarket High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.