- Hadleigh High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- TLR 2a (£2,721)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 October 2019 09:00 AM
Required from January 2020.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Assistant Head of Upper / Lower school.
You must be an excellent classroom practitioner with a proven track record of success in raising standards and in innovation. The ability to teach science, mathematics or modern foreign languages would be advantageous.
Your role will be to work collaboratively with the Head of Year to:
- support the Head of Lower / Upper School in providing strategic leadership
- provide a clear vision and purpose for the students and tutors in year group(s), with high expectations focused on pupil progress, achievement, attainment and wellbeing
- drive forward change and be accountable for supporting the leadership, management and development of quality provision for pupils in the cohort(s).
The school is committed to recruiting and developing the highest quality teachers in order to build on our many successes.
We offer a range of incentives to attract the very best talent and these include:
- a high-quality induction for experienced teachers
- an outstanding continuous professional development programme; you will have immediate access to our in-house programme as well as the opportunity to be supported though our Improving Teacher, Outstanding Teacher and Future Leaders programmes
- a range of benefits to all employees through our pro-active staff wellbeing team.
Roll: 725, Group 6.
You are invited to visit the school and meet the team.
Please contact Suzy Ambler, PA to the Headteacher on (01473) 823496 or email: email@example.com to make an appointment.
Hadleigh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.