- Stowmarket High School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 03 February 2021 10:00 AM
- MPR / UPR + SENCo allowance
- Required from April 2021.
We are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic SENCo to join the Stowmarket High School team from April 2021, who can take the SEN role forward and help support the leadership team in its strategic direction, whilst keeping the needs of the children in the forefront of decision making.
We are proud to have a strong, caring and hard-working learning support team which makes significant contributions to students’ engagement and progress in school.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- experience of working as a successful SENCo
- ability to successfully review, revise and implement delivery of our SEND provision in collaboration with staff, pupils, governors and external agencies
- strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively support and engage with staff, pupils, parents and other professionals
- ability to uphold and enhance the strong caring ethos and inclusive environment.
Stowmarket High School is situated in picturesque mid Suffolk with excellent commuter links to Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich. We are an inclusive 11 – 18 Academy and part of Waveney Valley Academies Trust. Construction of a new school is now complete on our current site and we have moved into our new state of the art school.
Other staff benefits include:
- opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals
- commitment to staff well-being and work life balance
- ongoing professional development opportunities within the trust.
For more information, visit our website at: www.stowhigh.com
An application pack is available from the related information section.
Applications should be returned to Michele Miall, Headteacher’s PA at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications submitted on the school's application form will be considered.
Interview date: 11 February 2021.
Stowmarket High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.