- St Alban's Catholic High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 29 November 2019 12:00 PM
Required from January 2020 or asap thereafter.
The Governors of St Alban's Catholic High School are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, motivated and inspiring Teacher of Mathematics. Ideally, you will be able to teach to KS5. With strong numbers in Year 12 and 13, this is an ideal position for those with a passion for teaching A Level.
St Alban's is a successful, oversubscribed school. We strive to provide an excellent education for our students within a caring Christian community where all are respected, valued and supported to achieve their potential. You need to be willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school but do not need to be Catholic yourself.
We are looking for an individual with the following qualities:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A passion for excellence in the teaching of mathematics
- The ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The attributes to be a strong form tutor.
St Alban's Catholic High School is part of the Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
* Potential TLR for additional responsibilities. We will consider paying an additional recruitment / retention allowance.
Please do not send a CV in place of an application form, it will not be accepted.
Further details and an application pack can be found on the school website: www.st-albans.suffolk.sch.uk
Completed application and disclosure forms should be emailed to: email@example.com
We reserve the right to close the advert when sufficient suitable applications are received.
All offers of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, evidence of Right to Work in the UK and satisfactory completion of all other pre-employment checks.