- Stowmarket High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 10 July 2020 10:00 AM
NQTs welcome to apply.
From September 2020, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Teacher of Mathematics to ensure excellent curriculum outcomes for our students. You would be joining a hardworking, growing team within the maths faculty.
This is an opportunity for either an experienced, well qualified teacher or an exceptional NQT.
- have the ability to enthuse and motivate students
- have a passion for your subject
- be willing to take an active role in developing new ways of learning to adapt to the new curriculum
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- have a growth mind-set, inspiring others and leading by example
- be committed to your own professional development.
Stowmarket High School is situated in picturesque mid Suffolk with excellent commuter links to Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich. We are an inclusive 11 – 18 academy and part of Waveney Valley Academies Trust and have just recently moved into a new state of the art school.
In return for working at Stowmarket High School, staff are assured of a welcoming environment with supportive colleagues and a strong focus on staff induction and ongoing professional development, a consistent and supportive approach to behaviour for learning together with inspirational and dynamic leadership.
Other staff benefits include:
- opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals
- commitment to staff well-being and work life balance
- ongoing professional development opportunities within the trust.
For more information and an application form, visit our website: www.stowhigh.com
To apply, please submit a completed application form to Michele Miall, Headteacher’s PA at: email@example.com
Interview date: 14 July 2020.
Stowmarket High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.