- Thomas Gainsborough School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.6 FTE)*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 03 May 2019 05:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced music teacher.
We are looking for:
- an inspiring teacher with a passion for teaching music
- a high expectation for teaching and learning
- the ability to deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- a teacher who is highly motivated.
As part of the Unity Schools' Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust's Leadership Development Programme).
* Actual £14,232 - £21,004
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange a visit, please contact Kerry Fuller, Headteacher's PA and Office Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (01787) 375232.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools' Partnership - welcoming diversity.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.